Register your place now.
Every Sunday from 18th September 2022 - until 23rd October 2022,
3pm-4.30 UK GMT. After this recordings can be accessed in the vault
A drawing and art history course over 6 Sundays, via live zoom classes. Exploring the patterns of medieval and later Islamic monuments spanning 13th - 17th century. From Ayyubid, Timurid and Mughal Empresses we will discuss the legacy of Patron Queens towards an Islamic Renaissance of education and arts.
You will get to
- Draw live on zoom, 6 patterns in details
- Learn about three significant Patronesses of the Islamic Empires and their legacy.
- Gain both technical skills in geometry and the contextual knowledge around them
Please ensure you have the following items for the class:
- A bow compass that can go up to 6 inches radius.
- A4 normal plain smooth paper
- A4 Tracing Paper
- Pencils: 0.5 lead technical pencil, 2H pencil, HB Pencil
- Selection of colour fine tip pens (Red, Green and Blue) (optional)
- Watercolour pencils or normal colour pencils
- Eraser, sharpener, ruler (straight edge)
- Masking tape
- 6 sheets of A4 sketch paper 220gsm, or 160gsm thickness
- Watch this video : Basic Tool Kit
- Any questions please email via the website or at [email protected]
We will update you with a zoom link and further access details for the recorded programme soon. I request everyone to be 5 minutes earlier for the first day 18th September 3pm and on time the other days with all our stationery ready.
I look forward to meeting you on the 18th via zoom (details to be posted upon purchase)