5th February 2023 10am-12noon - 5th March 2023, Sundays UK Time
This is a rare 4 week course. Especially timed to lead up to just before Ramadhan. Make this part of your journey to the blessed month. Gain knowledge and history of Islam's holiest sanctuaries through the lens of an artist. We will navigate through the Abrahamic footsteps, from the Kaba through to Jerusalem. A practical drawing course with art history
What you'll get:
- weekly live zoom sessions
- Each week we will have an historical presentation and patterns to draw
- Presentation and PDF handouts included
- Some weeks include guest speakers
- Certificate on Completion.
- Live content is recorded for access later
You can pay in 3 instalments at request. Click Payment Plan for this facility. Balance must be paid in full by 5th March 2023
A3 sketch or cartridge Paper min 140 gsm
A3 Tracing Paper
Pencils H, HB, 2B and also technical pencils .5
Masking or Washi Tape
12 inch Ruler, sharpener, tiny square of sandpaper (600 grade - not essential but helpful)
Liner Pens, Assorted colours that will fit into your compasses' pen holder.
A cuppa Cha!
Any questions please contact [email protected]